POP QUIZ QUESTION: How do you feel when you find out that a guy you like is not into you? Are you embarrassed? Does it make you feel weird? Less than or do you take it like a troop and keep it moving?
I’ll be real. When I use to have crushes on guys like crazy my-journey-to-singleness-after-always-having-a-man.html read about my single chronicles. I felt hurt when a guy did not have mutual emotions towards me. The sad part, I started to doubt who I was…..Please don’t ever do this why? Jesus didn’t doubt going on the cross for you, it was not by accident it was a choice. YOU are a choice.
In this blog, I’d like to share 13 signs to know when a man is not into you. Whether you are crushing, you two are talking and something happened or you are curious to know Nancy how can I tell if he does not feel the same way? Below you’ll read my point of view among other people I interviewed for the purpose of encouraging you.
WHY A GUY MAY LOSE INTEREST?
Study shows that most of the time when a man loses interest it has nothing to do with the individual. Think of that Chris Brown song where he explained that he does not feel the same way he once felt about the young lady. Rose, don’t beat yourself up or assume anything too swiftly perhaps, it’s him. He may be going through a lot and a girlfriend is not what he needs.
WHY ARE SIGNS IMPORTANT??
Every street has a stop sign that means stop completely. There is a red, yellow and green light to prevent accidents. In the same manner, signs are there to warn us from possible danger. The bible has plenty of signs if you take a sit and read. Proverbs 14:12 There is a way that seems right unto a man, but in the end, it leads to death. What about Philippians 4:6 Do not be anxious for anything. These are all warnings and signs for a successful life.
WHAT TO DO WHEN THE FEELINGS IS NOT MUTUAL?
Sis, it happens. This is perfectly normal. I would not recommend sending subliminal messages on Social media knowing he follows your account this is NOT classy. Simply fix your crown and move forward. There is a guy who cannot wait to meet you and fall in love with you. It is not the end of the world. Find the courage and go.
“You should never stay where you are not wanted.” - Nancy Fleuridor
Here are the signs below! Screenshot, tweet (give me my credit lol) and share with another rose you know that’s struggling. We have all been there, nothing to be ashamed of.
1. No attention is given to you. A guy will always show interest in what he truly wants. If he is not showing it then you are not what he wants.
2. Always want to talk about sex. This is a red flag. If he is constantly talking about getting you in bed, he may like you….but for one thing.
3. Doesn’t support your dreams and aspirations. Pay close attention to his demeanor towards the conversations you two have.
4. You don’t meet important people like his family or close friends. This is a dead giveaway. Ask yourself why is he trying to keep you a secret? There is a BIG difference in a man who wants to keep a relationship on the low, but still shows you off so people will know he is taken then there’s your appearance is not shown at all. Check that sis.
5. Flirt with other girls in front of you. A guy like this is probably not ready for a serious relationship. He still want to have fun, let him by walking away.
6. Does not pursue you. I am a strong believer and witness that if a man genuinely wants you to be his, he will not lose any sleep! He will be chasing after you like a dog chase after food. Ok? Do not get it confuse.
7. Doesn’t tell you anything about himself. Something is highly up when a guy does this. What is he trying to hide? (P.s if you share things to him about you and he does not ask any questions about you in return he does not want to get to know you like that...Sis take a chill pill with cold water)
8. Only want to see you at night. Did someone say booty call?!
9. When he says he just wants to be friends. Girl, believe him. He wants nothing more.
10. Loses interest along the way. This is a tricky one and can be for multiple reasons. Maybe you are moving too fast in the conversations, maybe he found someone else he like better. Again, let him do him do not waste time crying over spilled milk, it's spilled!
11. When you are always the one texting/calling first! If you are all over him and he is not all over you… I am sorry to tell you, but he’s not that into you.
12. Secretive about his whereabouts. You two may not be married, but little petty secrets are childish. A sign of this behavior indicates he may not trust you.
13. A major sign that he is not into you is when God revealed it to you via dreams, actions, word of mouth or you feel something heavy! God has given everyone common sense + the ability to seek him. If you prayed concerning a guy and God shows you who he is, as much as you like him don’t continue entertaining him it will not be beneficial in the end.
All 13 signs were gathered from previous experiences, interviews, and research. I will add the links of my interviewers below where you are able to connect with them. I will be back with more great content for you. Thank you for hanging out with me.
Interviewers Instagram accounts:
Blog: Blog avenue
#guideforgirls #haitianbloggers #hesnotintoyou #waitingonGodandhistiming #bloggersworld #youngwomenwithstandards